THIS IS A BIG SCAM!!!!!!!!!

I am a victim too. I signed up on February and I am still fighting to get my money back. I called my credit card company and I am trying to get my money through them. I wrote a letter to American Registration Center asking my money back but they never answered back. I also wrote to the postal services fraud center but they never replied.

BUT, I found some information on the official USPS website that proves these guys are scammers.

7. Employment Fee / Guaranteed Employment

Advertisement offering guaranteed employment if customers pay a registration or employment fee. The United States Postal Service® does not charge application fees or guarantee employment. Additionally, the Postal Service™ does not sell any preparatory materials for the employment exam nor do we endorse any companies selling such materials. You never have to pay for information about job vacancies or employment opportunities with the Postal Service.

The United States Postal Service does not ENDORSE any companies selling such materials. NEC/ARC are scammers and we should file a class action law suit against them. If anybody is interested email me at swearingenpaul@yahoo.com.

Had an Experience with American Registration Center?

Comments

Possible double post...but this deserves it.

@xEmp

funny...that you would know that the contract said "not affiliated with the USPS."

funny...that information was not provided by the original poster.

Shill for ARC, much? Or, more innocently, do you blindly side with all businesses as a matter of principle?

"Canellation" (sic) is based on a candidate meeting certain criteria; failure to meet the criteria automatically disqualifies one from ever seeing their money again (not to imply that they ever would, anyway). Thus, there is no "canellation" period. Your false implication that refunds are purely based on temporal considerations fits in perfectly with the guiding principles of the ARC; employing deception while remaining just technically truthful enough to remain a free man.

I'm seriously hoping that you'll extract proof to the contrary from the contract. That will serve to bolster my suspicion that you have an ownership role in the ARC, and are writing from an undisclosed location in order to remain one step ahead of the law. Or your spouse, since anyone involved with the ARC would probably consider it ethically unacceptable NOT to spend their children's college savings on a lavish apartment for their mistress.

@xEmp

funny...that information was not provided by the original poster.

funny... the contract that you read and signed said "not affiliated with the USPS or US government." And "Not a guarantee of employment." The company was the oppisite of what the USPS was describing.

you should look up scam in the dictionary because as far as I can see that contract had full legal disclosre of non affiliation and services to be provided.

-Bet you just wanted a refund after your canellation period expired and you never even tried to use the services you ordered.